In many working conditions, if you generally use steam, water, or ordinary liquid, you can choose ordinary electric, manual, and pneumatically controlled two-way ball valves. However, if you encounter particles with particles and need to divert and other media, you need to choose a V-shaped design ball valve. V-type ball valve is a kind of fluid that needs to have flow regulation function, and the medium in working state is impurity particles.
1. The V-type ball valve has the same function of rotating 90 degrees, except that the cock body is a sphere with a circular through hole or channel on its shaft. Ball valves are mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It only needs to be rotated 90 degrees, and the rotation torque is small, and it can be tightly closed. Ball valves are suitable for use as on-off and globe valves, but recent developments have designed ball valves to throttle and control flow, such as V-shaped ball valves.
2. V-type ball valve is suitable for routine operation, fast switching, light weight, small fluid resistance, simple structure, relatively small volume, light weight, easy maintenance, good sealing performance, unlimited installation direction, free flow of medium, no vibration, Low noise.
The v-type ball valve does not have the function of flow adjustment, and can also be used in fluid conditions with impurity particles.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the resistance coefficient of the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight
3. Tight and reliable. V-type ball valve sealing surface materials are widely used in plastics and have good sealing performance. It is also widely used in vacuum systems.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, just rotate 90 degrees from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. It is easy to maintain, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When the valve is fully opened or closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the valve sealing surface will not be corroded.
7. Wide application range, from small diameter to several millimeters, large diameter to several meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
When the ball is rotated 90 degrees, it should be spherical at both the inlet and outlet, which shuts off flow. The eccentric hemisphere valve is a relatively new type of ball valve. It has unique structural advantages such as frictionless switching, low seal wear and low switching torque. This can reduce the size of the actuator. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator for tight adjustment and cut-off of media.
Post time: Apr-27-2022